FLOPs (Floating Point Operations Per second) are the in-game currency used in Memories of Mars.
FLOPs are visually based on the look of classic sci-fi holodisks and are the player's way to regain his memories (skills).
FLOPs can be found physically (see image opposite), but are stored in a virtual wallet, and you can't loose FLOPs (by death for example).
FLOPs can be found by :
- looting Enemies dead bodies
- mining, salvaging, scavenging
- looting containers
- grabbing on ground/tables
- looting supply trackers
- registering terminals in FLOP Events
- receiving from other players
FLOPs are used to :
- learn Schematics at a Schematic Authenticator for your Skilltree
- unlock bonuses in your Skilltree
- upgrade your base in your Administration Terminal
- buy Schematics in the SchematiX vending machine
- buy patterns in the Individualizer